Failsafe - Open Lab
March 3rd, 2020 - March 31st, 2020 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm | CMEC | Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Failsafe - Open Lab! (10a-4p Tuesday-Saturday)
Put on your thinking caps, space suits, science goggles, whatever the week calls for! Join us on the 2nd floor of our museum in the Failsafe Lab to check out our different tech gadgets, science experiments, space explorations and much more! This open lab is facilitated Tuesday-Saturday from 10a-4p and is free with Museum membership or admission.
* Week 1 - Space Exploration: See the world outside of our planet in our Planetarium and with our space science kits!
* Week 2 - Chemistry Chaos: Take home lava lamps and other experiments daily during open lab times: 10a, 11a, 1p, 2p, and 3p.
* Week 3 - Tech Takeover: Each day will have a different version of our latest tech gadgets!
* Week 4 - Notice the Nano: Explore the tiny world of Nano around us with our Nano Kits!
* Week 5 - Wonderful World of Science: The most popular kits or experiments from the week and other "out there" science fun!