CMEC is Committed to Affordable Play in Eau Claire!
Every kid deserves the right to play! Whether finances are tight, circumstances are tough or families are caring for kids with special needs, the Play-for-All program works hard to provide CMEC's educational programs, exhibits and events in ways that are accessible for everyone. In partnership with the Pablo Center, the Play-For All program aims to ensure families with children who have special needs, families on WIC or the Free and Reduced Lunch program, and military families enjoy expanded access to educational and arts related programming and events. This includes:
Reduced-priced annual All Play memberships
Special Kids Nights at the Museum
Family Free Play nights
Scholarship programs for schools to take field trips
Click here to learn more about Play-for-All!
The Children’s Museum of Eau Claire currently offers a discounted membership program (Play for All) that allows families in need to purchase a membership for $20 annually. With an All Play Membership, families have access to all of the features of The Local Membership. This includes:
- Annual Museum pass for 2 adults and all kids under 18 in the same home
- Unlimited access to all exhibits, programs and special activities
- $50 discount on birthday parties and $5 discount on Signature Event tickets
- 20% discount on all purchases in the Museum Shop
- Add on additional adults for only $10 each