Plan Your Visit
Whether you visit us for the day, purchase an annual membership, drop-in during a daily program, attend a birthday party, or snag tickets for a special event, you're sure to have a blast at Play Space, a Children's Museum Popup Experience. (You'll probably even learn some cool stuff, too!)
To help you plan the best, most convenient visit, you'll find information about hours, admission prices, parking and more. If you don't find the answer to your question here, please contact us!
|Thursday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday||General Admission 9am - 11am, * Reserved for Private Rentals Only (Birthday Parties, etc.) 11:30am - 1:30pm and 2pm - 4pm|
|Sunday||11:30am - 4:00pm|
*Available Time Slots: 9a-11am (Thursday through Sunday), 9a-11:00am (Saturday afternoons are reserved for private rentals - call or check our website for afternoon openings) (Sunday 11:30am & 2pm sessions only)
* We are currently allowing 25 people/session
While we love to play at Play Space, you don’t have to play hide-and-seek to find us! We're located in the heart of downtown Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Our temporary address is:
40 S. Barstow St.
Eau Claire, WI 54701
(715) 832 5437
In downtown Eau Claire, there are plenty of free or inexpensive parking lots and ramps available to you. Here are our top recommendations:
- If you're planning to visit for less than 2 hours, there is FREE, 2-hour parking available on surrounding downtown streets. Please note that the 2-hour parking rule is in effect from 6am to 6pm, 7 days a week. If you are parked in one of these spots longer than 2 hours, there is a good chance you will be ticketed, so remember to move your car if you extend your visit.
- If you're planning to visit for more than 2 hours, you can park in the downtown municipal parking ramp near our location, right next to U.S. Bank. Current rates are 50 cents per hour, all-day-every-day, with a maximum charge of $8.00. You can also park on the streets just across the Grand Avenue walking bridge. These streets offer free, unmetered parking all day.
- If you visit on a Saturday, the lot on the corner of Barstow and Grand and the lot directly behind City Hall both offer FREE, unmetered parking. You can also park in the downtown municipal parking ramp for just 50 cents an hour.
- If the weather is nice and you don't mind a quick walk, the streets just across the Grand Avenue walking bridge offer FREE, unmetered parking.