Discover and Learn
Dive into a world of interactive learning and imaginative play with our specially designed field trips that cater to the curiosity and growth of every young mind. Explore the possibilities for an unforgettable educational adventure that both teachers and students will cherish.
Trips include 2 hours of self-guided exploration of the Museum’s 2 floors of interactive exhibits, at your own pace.
All trips are $6.00 per child. Payment is due in full on field trip date unless you previously arrange to be invoiced.
Chaperones are required and admitted for free at a ratio of 1 chaperone per 5 children. Exceptions are 1:1 teacher aids.
Museum memberships are NOT valid for field trip visits. Please contact us if you have questions regarding this policy.
Since our fields trips are a popular option for local schools, we recommend reserving your date at least 60 days in advance.
1. Leave coats and personal items on the bus
2. Field trips start with a 10-minute orientation from our museum staff
3. Attentive and involved chaperones make for a great visit
4. Chaperones are expected to enforce the museum rules
5. 15 minutes prior to departure, staff will announce rest room and pick-up time